• Provide professional training in tourism and hospitality management
• Equipped with hotel training facilities on campus
• Offer internship opportunities in local or overseas hotels
• Graduates can complete the Top-up Undergraduate Degree Programme jointly offered by CUSCS and Griffith University, Australia in 12 months
• Programme Structure
• This programme will be offered on a two-year full-time basis, and based on a credit unit system.
Top-up Undergraduate Degree Programmes jointly offered by CUSCS and Griffith University. Graduates can complete these programmes in about one year.
UGC-funded or self-funded Undergraduate Degree Programmes offered by local universities. In recent years, our graduates have been admitted to the following local bachelor degree programmes:
o Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Management, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
o Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel and Tourism Management, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
o Bachelor of Science in Community Health Practice, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
o Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
o Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hotel Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
o Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Tourism Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
o Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) in Human Resources Management, Hong Kong Baptist University
o Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Hong Kong Baptist University
Arrangements have been established with a number of overseas institutions for graduates to articulate to their bachelor degree programmes in related disciplines:
• Griffith University
• The University of Queensland
• The University of South Australia
• University of Portsmouth
• University of Sunderland
Students who complete a higher diploma programme from CUSCS will be eligible for entry into Year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate programme of the following universities:
• The University of New South Wales
• University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
This programme is specially designed for those who are interested in entering the tourism and hospitality industry. Graduates will be equipped with the professional knowledge as well as the technical skills required by the industry which can contribute to students' competitiveness and their employment opportunities in the future.
Graduates can apply for various kinds of jobs relating to the tourism and hospitality industry such as hotels, travel agents, airlines, food & beverages, conventions & exhibitions, clubhouses, property management and any other service-oriented positions.