近些年中加班、中美班、中澳班层出不穷，国际学校也是如雨后春笋般的越开越多， A-level 、 SAT 、 ACT 又该如何选择？今天金吉列王萌老师给您详细解析一下各个中外合作课程、国际课程与国内高中及加拿大高中的区别！
中加班和 A-level 等学生都要通过国际生通道申请，申请难度更高。加拿大更倾向于录取本地学生，高中生在申请大学的时候用的是不同的的申请通道，在安省高中就读的学生用的是 101 通道，在加拿大其他省份高中就读用的是 105D 通道，但是只要是不在加拿大境内的学生，使用的都是 105F 通道， F 即 Foreign 的意思，所以不管是什么中加班、中美班还是 SAT 、 ACT 都要走 105F 通道，申请难度大、录取名额少！
以下是 OUAC 根据不同学生的通道分类：
· You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
· You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
· You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
· You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career college).
· You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
· You are under 21 years of age.
105 Domestic (105D)
· You currently reside in Canada (Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those currently studying in Canada on a study permit or other visa), or
· You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident living elsewhere (not in Canada), and
· You are not currently attending an Ontario high school day program.
105 International (105F)
Complete the 105 International application if the following applies to you:
· You currently reside outside of Canada, and
· You are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and
· You are not currently attending an Ontario high school day program (in Ontario or abroad).